Monday, March 10, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY ON LABOUR DAY!!!!

Its my BIRTHDAY today!!! it rawks! I loved it! We went to galactic circus at crown casino and we also went for the moomba festival if thats how you spell it.We went out for a few hours. Then when we came back MY SISTER AND I (happy ru ying?) went to Hislot park with our two cousins. Sad thing is i have to go to school tomorrow!!!!! so sad!!!! Nevermind lah got no choice have to to go to school.Today so hot!!!!when its hot the air feels stale. When we went out we were at this asian shop then the song there was fahrenheit X-FAMILY soundtrack songs in there! I was like, WAH got fahrenheit song leh! The rest of the family watching Desperate Houswives. My birthday is gonna end n a few hours. Now im like reading fan-fiction so much!School....... I so don't want today to end. Seriously.Bad thing? No Fluffy!!!!! I WANT FLUFFY ON MY BIRTHDAY AT LEAST!!!! But like thats ever going to happen . Ok, now im happy with everything i have. I wont wish for things i wont have and cant have ever again. At least i'll try.Ok, must go already .BYE!!!!!


Cherie

No comments: