HI!! Im soooooo cold!!!!!sorry lah never post so long already.Must wear winter uniform already.Who cares im very the cold mah. Got health assignment due tmr and i havent even started . im so dead.Shhhhh........Dont tell. As long as my marks are good then dont need to care which it is so far anyway.I cut my hair a few days ago and it was short enough to make me go to school with my hair let down and for the first time on tue.Now is 7 and at like 5 it was almost dark already i thought that now is like 8 something.gets dark so fast. I started watching IT STARTED WITH A KISS and it totally rocks especially the theme song.The reason i havent write this in so long is that I have been writing a story about Fahrenheit, S.H.E. and Rainie in winglin.net. Must go and read ok?http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/DB_ofoz/ Go and read !! I started writing it with my cousin Aly. Finished with the assignment now.My 6Gfrens, Of course i never forget you! i was worried YOU guys forgot ME!haha...I love my haircut!!!Got choir performance in like three/four weeks and they only told me last week! In singapore they would have told us like at the start of the year lor! I miss fluffy so much!!!! The choir uniform is like, 45 bucks! so expensive lor! Its free dress day and our class/farewell party tmr! Cause Mrs Fitzpatrick is leaving us on maternity leave and she might not come back and tmr is her last day so we are holding the party tmr. Im going to gold coast in our next holiday which is dunno when. Un fortunately it will not only be our family Alys family and my other auntie is going too. And its been like how many years since we went on a family holiday and that means only our family About three or four or five i think. Nevermind i dont mind actually.haha.... I have got nothing to say so i am gonna write in my fanfic story! BYE BYE!!!!
Cherie
2 comments:
WOW ur in balwyns high school? I just came by your blog by accident but lol. so am i. im year seven too. In accelerated class.my name is Kimberly. What class you in?
im in 7f sorry i took so long to reply to your comment
Post a Comment