Tuesday, July 1, 2008

HOLIDAYS!!

Hey!!! Sorry never post for so long already.Anyway, as you have seen on my title,ITS THE HOLIDAYS!! The best thing is...........MY AUNT IS COMING TMR AND WE WILL BE GOING TO GOLD COAST THIS WEEK!!YAY!!! I have no school holiday homework (i know weird rite?)apparantly there was this homework policy that we dont have holiday homework for yr7s to yr9s. So no hmwk.Theres tuition holiday hmwk though but i finished it. There is DANCING for P.E. in term three and SWIMMING for term 4 ! HAHAHAHAHA I just cannot imagine the guys dancing AT ALL. My cousins said that they had to do the chicken dance and the macarena and i was like i dunno if that is better or ballroom dancing and partner dances are better or not. Still its better than dancing with the guys i guess. I was supposed to be doing basketball for sport next term i was like, NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! not basketball! so i begged and begged my teacher to change it to table tennis or hockey and now im doing table tennis!! YAY!!!wait...... let me rephrase that i will be going to play table-tennis for sport next term.Oh yah! I GOT AND CREATIVE ZEN MP3!! I now have two hundred over songs mostly of which is chinese or korean and the english song are put in by my father so is not counted. Mum not at home today cause she went shopping and knox city if thats how you spell it. One day till my auntie is coming im going to pick her up early in the morning and when i say that i mean that. I think she lands at about 4 smthing and comes out around 5 so i have to wake up at like 5 if i want to pick her up which i want to if i can wake up. My Sis went for two hour horseriding twice in a month.The first time her muscles ached the next day cause she did so much cantering. We started watching Yummy Yummy so nice!!!!The show totally rocks but of course i say that about almost all the shows i watch so dont listen to me haha.The house is so quiet now. haha.searching for RPG games and reading fanfiction bye!!!
Miss you guys in singapore!!

Cherie

No comments: