Guess What? I actually passed my exam!! Muahahaha!!!! I so thought I was gonna fail. I passed so Im happy =D Now on to my other exams for all my other subjects! Which will be next term or term after next so meh. School's okay I guess. All my electives from this semester(drama, multimedia and digital presentation and money and me.) I actually am gonna miss money and me. Even though my classmates aren't exactly the best(only SOME) the rest are cool. But my teacher was awesome. It wasn't so boring after all! Multimedia just became boring... Drama was fun! As always I guess. Now on to a new semester new electives! Music and Song writing, Food tech and Webpage authoring! I hope it's gonna be fun. Food tech as always will be awesome!!
Vivian's in either in Malaysia or Singapore now! Lucky~~ I was supposed to be with her!! *sigh* Plane tickets were too expensive so I couldn't go back to Singapore. It's been over a year!! I miss everyone! I really wanna get away from here once in a while...Geez...=.= Plus it's cold. I really wanna go back and visit everyone again. My mum went back though. Guess im gonna be stuck here in the house for the holidays. Except when I have tuition. Just realised how sad my life is.
I've been watching Taiwanese dramas again! First it was Down With Love starring Jerry Yan and Ella Chen. Then Hi My Sweetheart ft Show Luo and Rainie Yang. Now it's K.O. 3an(san) Guo with Chen De Xiu and Goerge Hu and lots of other ppl. It's the continuation of K.O. One and X-Family. Xiu is soooo cute!!!(and so is Jerry and Show and....) I LOVE ALL THESE SHOWS! They've all got so much funny and sad and cool scenes I love them all!! Esp The actors and actresses!! Kekekekeke. Everyone should Definitely watch it!
Camp was actually fun. Apart from getting wet...=.= Hiking was so tiring though! Had to climb up a mountain(or hill??) All I know is that it was extremely steep. Mostly uphill but sometimes downhill. There was once the downhill was laso very steep. close to 90 degrees straight down. Also crossed a creek. Cooked our own food. Did a high ropes course. Im obviously scared of heights so I freaked out like crazy when I was up there. Also did water activities which forced me into getting into the water which was absolutely freezing by the way below 5 degrees im sure. I screamed when I went in the water. So cold!!! I also slept in the bush in tents. Carried our at least 5kg hiking bags along with our sleeping bags, tents, food...etc off hiking. I was gonna die!! It was so tiring! Seriously!
Had my dance exam for Ballroom. I got Highly commended pass for both latin and modern ballroom. Also Gala night which was when I got my medal. Gala night is kinda like a formal. You dress up and everything. The medallists have to do an honour dance and get their medal. It was quite fun. We did random progressive dances and other stuff.
It's gonna be Leeteuk's birthday in 10 minutes!! In Aussie time anyway. He's gonna be soooo old..... 27 years old. Though not as old as some of them in Fahrenheit. Like Wuzun and Calvin... Haha! Their all getting so old now. above 25 years old. closer and closer to 30. I wonder how they feel....Lol
For Intermediate Choir I got a solo for one of the pieces called When I Fall in Love. It's pretty good. Also accapella. We sang without backing music. We worked super hard to get the song right so im really proud of everyone Lol.
This coming term I've got urban experience for Xplore. Gotta go out to the city for 5 days to do research, play..etc Paid 125 dollars for this stupid thing. BUt we get to go to the melbourne ports, museum, immigration museum, ferry to Williamstown, tour around Victoria Markets..etc But i seriously don't wanna go!! Ah well, Im gonna end up liking it and having fun though haha. Just like camp and everything else.
This coming term I also have to do dance for P.E. The school paid Mark Wilson to teach us to dance. The Dancing with the Stars judge and the owner of my dancing place. He taught my class before cause my teacher was off to compete. Anyway, he and some of my teachers are gonna come and teach us how to do the cha cha probably and progressive dances. It's gonna be fun!! Apart from the guys not wanting to hold out hands...=.= They are soooooo childish! Seriously! Anyway, Off to watch K.O. 3an guo! =D YAY! Byee~ Ttyl if I feel like it!
DBSK, Super Junior and SHINee Lover,
Cherie
No comments:
Post a Comment