Friday, November 21, 2008

Presentation night...boring!!

HELLO!!!! Long time never post already haha... Watching Harry potter on channel nine. Presentation Night is on thursday so the junior choir gets to skip period 2,3 and 4 for rehersals on monday, tuesday and wednesday. Yes!!!! haha. Tomorrow i have chinese school. How sad is that going to school 6 days a week. I did debating and book review and maths test and science test all crammed into this week. At least i did well.... Report writing day is on friday i hope i get good reports. PLEASE!!!!Im trying very hard to learn korean but i dont really get it. But i wont give up cause korean is cool and i wanna listen and understand korean dramas and songs.. How good am i? Im learning french, chinese, english and korean!Im listening to DBSK now. I like Jae Joong hes cute! He sings well too! I watched the Time Between Dog and Wolf and The No1 Coffe Prince. I LOVED THOSE SHOWS!!! And Devil Beside You. I went swiming in school for 4 weeks on thursday for P.E and i was freezing to death!!! I was so cold!!!Dom owes me alot.. I had to help him search about his characters for his book report i spent an hour and a half searching for it!! Anyway, Happy Birthday Dom/Dominic. and btw you owe me alot of favours.My parents went to see the latest James Bond movie. I didnt want to watch it ,I dont exactly watch James Bond movies. So im home alone with my sister Ok, not really home alone cause theres two of us.haha. Now we are watching the bit at the Yule Ball in Harry Potter.ok i gotta go do my work... BYE!!!!!

Cherie

1 comment:

ruying said...

cherie teo:DD
hellllooo;;
tag at my blogg
<3s RUYING