HI GUYS!!!! I have a new favourite band now!! They are called DBSK/TVXQ/DBSG/Dong Bang Shin Ki/Dong Fang Shen Qi. I still like Fahrenheit though. I love their music!!! They are so good! My favourite DBSK memebr is Kim JaeJoong(Hero) Then its the other members. My friend lent me All About Dong Bang Shin Ki season 2 and Vacation and their concert cds. It was so funny!!! I was laughing my head off!! DBSK Hwaiting!!!!!!!!! Im learning korean right now at least im trying. Its kinda confusing but who cares!! Im like, learning 4 languages! English, Chinese, French and Korean! Oops... i actually wrote that already, haha! I cant be bothered to delete it. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY RU YING! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY XIAH JUNSU!! Its his birthday tmr.I have a question. Why is everyone going to Korea? All but me??? I WANNA GO!!!! Hahaz. that was random. I actually made a pact with my friend, Vivian that if we are ever friends when we grow up we will go visit korea. Techically we just finished school on friday but in reality we still have school for one more week tmr but its not compulsory. Im going cause vivian is going and none of her other friends are going so i will accompany her. What a good friend i am. hahahahhaa. That was a big fat lie. I do not think im a good friend AT ALL. We will be helping clean the classrooms, pick up rubbish and do other stuff. Its gonna be so boring. I just watched DBSK mini drama The Kings man parody. It was so funny!!!! Jaejoong kept tripping up in his olden day korean queens costume. It was hilarious! All of them were so funny! Poor ChangMin had to keep banging his head on the gong. It must have hurt. Anyway, Micky YooChun's english is so good! Must because he lived in America before. I got school tomorrow, I DONT WANNA GO!!!Wah!!!!!!! Sorry to Kimberly, i havent replied to your message I dont usually check it cause nobody ever comments on this. Anyway, im in 7f ,8f next year. Werent you the one who asked for my email? Will search the yearbook so i know how you look like and i will give it to you when i see you. If you even the person who asked for it. hahaz. I gotta go. must go to sleep..... BYE!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIAH JUNSU!!!(for tomorrow the 15th of december!)C YA!!
Cherie
No comments:
Post a Comment