Thursday, April 16, 2009

Australia's Got Talent Grand Final is out!

Hey guys! Australia's got talent is out!! I only didnt see my body. Lol. We went to Marcus's house today and played with his Wii. It was really fun!! He had all these games. We only touched like 5 games. But thats good enough for 3 hrs. I wanna play some more though!!! I lost every game. I suck so bad. Anyway, im going back to school tmr!!! yay!! Must get ready the presents tmr. okay im done. Its sunday now. When i started this thing it was on wednesday. I saw most of the ppl in my class. We went out for Dim Sum with the whole family except for some ppl who are in Europe? or in army. Then we went out with Marcus to Orchard road. Because Davin?? went with his girlfriend and Marcus went with us, his mum couldnt find her car for about an hour? We watched 17 Again with Marcus. Pls note that the we is me and my sister and we went out with Marcus. I went to Hong muns house yesterday. We talked alot. Then we went out for dinner with my mums student's family. 17 Again was hilarious. We laughed like crazy. Marcus keeps insisting that he is 16. Im gonna go to his house again on the last day to play with his Wii. Okay, Bye!!

DBSK Lover,
Cherie

No comments: