Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Passing time...

Hey guys. So.... to bring you up to speed..... (lol now it reminds me off pink panther) I stayed at a chalet my uncle booked for us from sunday up till today. I was supposed to go to school and visit today but Ru Ying told me that no one would be staying back today so i obviously didnt. Ok..... We had a barbecue on sunday. Lots of ppl came. Our family, dog training friends(we met them through dog training.), my mums friends family and Ru Ying as well as her mum. She really changed. She used to have short hair bu now she has long hair. Anyway we chatted till she had to go home. The chalet had so many mosquitos that i got bitten about 22 times! Now it itches like crazy! Oh well. On monday, ABKK stayed over so we just watched Mind your Language. Then after that we went bowling. It was so cheap!! We played about 3 rounds of that. I really improved.... I think?? Then after lunch, i played another 2 rounds with Ivan and Kevan. Then we played police and thief and with their DS. They went home after dinner and then we continued watching Mind Your Language. I had to wait up for my parents because they needed someone to open the door for them. On tuesday, i went out for a buffet with those melbourne friends(the teachers remember??) We went shopping at Taka. I managed to get my Manga!! Yay!! We also bought Death Note for $1o!And it was a dvd! My mum and i went out for dinner with our Ballet friends(met them in my/mysister's ballet class) You cant believe how much i ate yesterday! I ate at the buffet and a few hours later i ate a whole plate of lasagne and cake. Im crazy. I must be so fat now. Lol. When we came back, my second uncle was there with his wife and our cousin, Marcus. We played bowling again.. This time with Marcus. I was so bad. Even my sister was better than me. Oh well. At least we started having a conversation with him. I have never spoken to him EVER in the 14 years that i have lived. In fact i never knew he or his family existed and have never seen them till i was 12! Lol. Not my fault! We exchanged MSN so now i have a new contact on my MSN ! Yay! Haha. He is actually quite nice. His bowling was so good its so unfair!! Lol. Ok, must go and see my Pop in Seoul on TV!! BYe!!!!

DBSK Lover,
Cherie

No comments: