Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Good bye Michael Jackson.

Hey guys. This post is dedicated to Michael Jackson who passed away last week( 25 june 2009.) He was aged 50. To think that i was just singing his song just weeks before. I sang Ben for my vocal soiree in May i think it was. I love that song. Its about a pet rat though. Its a sweet song about friendship and not caring about what others think. I was unaware about what happened when i walked to school. I was at school and this guy shouted to the guy opposite of the halls that Michael Jackson was dead. I was like... um...truthfully, i didnt really know much about him and there wasnt much news about him so i didnt really think much of it. I thought they were joking. Then when Miss Stratus walked in and said: " Did you guys hear about Michael Jackson? Its such a tragedy. He was a great man. One of the greatest singer/dancer of all time." My friend was talking about it. She was listening to the radio on the way to school and they said that Michael Jackson had collapsed. A few minutes later they said that Michael Jackson was unconscious. Now everyone is talking about his death. There are so many television shows which is dedicated just for him. Anyway, i would just finish off by saying that Michael Jackson one of the greatest and a very succesful singer and dancer off alltime and we all admire him for it. Although i don't approve of his plastic surgery and money-spending habits.


DBSK Lover,
Cherie

No comments: