Friday, July 3, 2009

Twitter.

Hehehehehe. Im so high now!! I just joined Twitter and found out that...Jaejoong and Micky and all the others from DBSK are on Twitter!!! Yay!! Lol much? Haha. I have Hyun Joong and Lee Min Ho's one as well but i dont get it cause its all in Korean. Lol. But thats why im learning right? Omg!!! I just sent a msg to Kim Jaejoong wishing him luck for the concert. I changed my mind... Kill me now.. pls...So embarrassed. I was just caught up in the moment and wasn't thinking properly!! So, Pls pls kill me!!!! Lol. Friday now. One more week and the holidays will be over. So sad. I wanna play some more!! Btw, My reports turned out good! Thank God! Plus, I dont have any holiday homework like we're supposed to because Miss Stratus went to Germany for a holiday and wont be able to come back on time to check our homework. Im hungry... Guess what? Im getting an I-Pod touch!! Yay!! Im running out of space on my mp3 as well. If you know me well enough, you will know i can't live without my mp3. Not books ppl! I can live without books! K, maybe i cant. But i need my mp3 more! Dont ask me why my parents decide to get me and my sis both I-pod touches each. Doesnt matter. Im so putting lots and lots of songs in there plus games. Teehee. Lol. Sis going to work again tonight. Fluffy is so cute. Listening to SS501-Find. Its a great song. Dunno what it means though. I went on a downloading craze just now. Lol. K, better go. Seeya!

DBSK Lover,
Cherie

No comments: