Friday, August 21, 2009

40 Hour Famine.

HELLO!!! SORRY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN HERE FOR SO LONG!! I FORGOT! Anyway i have lots of things to talk about. First things first, Vivians ditching me for sydney then for strings at Ballarat. Grrr.... Plus, its during chinese school!! Whatever. Have you heard?! DBSK might be breaking up cause Jaejoong, Micky and Xiah are filing a lawsuit against SM Entertainment. Sm Entertainment has been giving them something like a slave contract. They have to be in SM for 13 years and they only have like 10-20 percent of what they earn and the reast goes to SM. Unfair much? I hope they win. I gotta choose my electives for year nine. Im probably gonna do Songwriting, School of Rock, Money and me( Compulsory), maybe language and i dunno. Anyway, im doing the 40 hour famine so please sponsor me!! Its for the kids in Africa who are starving so please donate! I will be giving up T.V., computer and DBSK!!! *sob* Lol. If i feel like it, furniture ... Probably not. I will be going for the Haining Farm excursion on wednesday. There is gonna be alot of cow shit on the ground at least up to your ankles so i have to get gum boots. Vivian and my friend is holding a party tomorrow. Im making her a cake. I might be able to skip chinese school. Hopefully. BTW, I have been watching Hot Shot for the past few days and its really cool!! Its hilarious! Im obssesed with the song esp Superman. We had sport today. Basketball. Amazingly, our team won every single game. But it was all thanks to Sam who just came back from England if im not wrong and Eddie. Laurence and Bruce too. Lol. K better go. I have to do my 40 hour famine soon. Bye!!

No comments: