Monday, August 24, 2009

Exciting stuff that i forgot.

Anyway, I got Principal's Discretion for Nossal High which is another school like Mac'Rob just with guys in it. I could have gotten in but cause of the stupid 5 percent rule. The 5 percent rule is that only 5 percent of the total amount of people in that particular year level is allowed to get in. So if its past the 5 percent, the people from the school cannot get in sothey would be put in the principal's Discretionary category. So i have to write a personal response and if they like it i will get to have an interview. There is about 200 over students trying out the 10 places in the category. Lol. Hopefully i get in. Anyway, the other good news ( Kinda) is that i found a lost dog. It was on a friday around two weeks ago i think. I was walking fluffy and suddenly i saw this dog running out from the road around where Sam lives i think. I took it to my grandma house and then Aly and I went back to see if we could find its house. We couldn't find it's house so we took it back and because it kept following me, my grandma was gonna leave it there. I started tearing up a little bit but in the end i took it to my house. It looked so much like fluffy and we left fluffy at my grandma's house that my mum thought i was making stuff up when i said i found a lost dog. She saw the dog and was like, what are you talking about? Then she went back into the house and the dog followed her into the house. It looked up at her and my mum was thinking Thats not fluffy... Lol. Anyway, we probably kept it for a day or so before sending it along with my sister who volunteers there to the RSPCA. Apparently it has been there before. But it was really filthy and matted so we really wanted to get it cleaned up. My father actually said we could keep it if it doesn't have an owner. Too bad it does. Lol.

DBSK Lover,
Cherie

No comments: