Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Oh my god.... I haven't written in like, what, 4 months?! Im sorry!!! Bianhaeyo!! So many things happened and im so busy the past few months! Anyway this is going to be one of my longest ever post since theres so much to catch up on. It's the holidays now so I can write tons! I promise! Since my mums working I can use the computer more! Unless im watching dramas....^^' haha.. Anyway...lemme start from my holiday! I had a holiday on the New South Wales and Victoria border. Visited so many farms!!! The farm that I can remember the best is the orange farm I think. My mum like bought 20 Kilos of mandrins cause its fresh of the farm and its almost the ened of the season. Bought lots of stuff esp food cause we visited many farms. There were Orange farms, Alpaca, Olives, Strawberry,Vegetable, Citrus farms. The mandrin farm was good! We got to pick our own Oranges and when I got bored and since my parents were making friends with the farmers I played with their kid. He was sooooooo cute and sweet!!! Since I love kids and all. Haha. I also went on many cruises. they were all really good! My parents and I met this old couple(not really old just about 50-60 years old or so. We were chatting and ended up sitting on the table so we made friends. At the end of the cruise the man gave me like, 10 bucks!! They were from England, Manchester here on a holiday. I also went flying!!! It was like a small jet but it was open air so you don't have to look out of little windows. It was so damn cool!!!! I loved it!!! But the thing is.... I kinda forgot about what happened and the whole trip when I was up there flying cause I was too busy taking pictures.... Heheh.. On the last day we went to this farm. An animal farm. I really don't regret going there! I met this three kids all younger than me. The boy was 13, a year younger than me, the two girls were below the age of 10. The two girls were the grand-daughters of the owner and the boy was helping out during the holidays. Guess what?? The boy knew how to drive a car!! A big four wheel drive!! So unfair! Met so many cute animals!! Im still scared of emus tho. I also got to carry a wombat!! He was so cute!!! Also this big white doggie!!!*squeals* I love cute furry animals!! Now done with my update of my holiday! Back to school! I had this stupid huge assignment from Miss Stratus. I had to make up my own A3 sized 14 page newspaper all by myself! Along with a Geography assignment and french assignment plus tons of other stuff set by my teachers. I got really good marks for it though... However, on the day it was due..I slept at three going on four to finish it. Im happy with the results though. Alot of asian stuff ^^ Hehee! The last few days of school was really sad... Rebecca and Molly and Kris and Yin-sheng and Khang and Helen are leaving the school next/this year. So I had a farewell party for them. It was pretty fun I guess. Also played basketball with Alex,Vivian, Sam,Chris and a few others who watched. It was really fun!!!!! I played till we found out that they were going to demolish the whole damn thing...=.= Theres no more 8F for me!! They separating all of us into different classes. Its good cause that means I don't have to see stupid Costa's face ever again... Unless he's in the same class as me which means that I have to kill myself. I never wanna see him ever again! Oh well... Vivian had her birthday party.. It was really fun!! I really enjoyed myself! Played on Khangs Wii. Omigosh that reminds me! After the party, everyone left except for me, Jian, Khang and Vivian of course. Then Khang left but a few minutes later he came back with cuts and bruises everywhere!! The was blood on his face and shirt!! I was like...omg...did you get beaten up or something?? Then he said he fell of his bike and told me to get it. Which I did of course. He's all better now. A few weeks back, Khang also had a party. We went to Shoppo to watch Avatar then to Boxhill for Darkzone. Btw, darkzone is like Laser Skirmish. Use the laser gun to shoot ppl in the other team...yadda yadda yadda. It was okay I guess.... It's just that the people that I was close with weren't even there... Only people that I was aquaintence with were there...=.= I barely spoke at all.... AVATAR IS AWESOME!!!! I LOVE AVATAR!! BEST MOVIE EVER!! That was random....haha Darkzone was really fun though! Apart from the fact that I barely knew anyone there, I had lots of fun!! Which also means I didn't socialize with them at all...Lol. My grandmother and uncle and family friend a visited us on Christmas. So they could go boxing day shopping! I never shopped so much in that week than I ever had in the past 14 years of my life! Bought alot of stuff for my standard anyway. It made me remember why I hate shopping. My feet hurt like crazy. Lol Went to many many places while they were here. Its so hot these few days....Thank god there is a cold wind tonight. Cool the house down abit. Vivian came to stay on tuesday! Watched tons of Singaporean and Korean movies the whole day. That night and the day after was spent watching videos from youtube... Haha. Watched Shinee Noona Domu Epo(Noona is what a younger boy says to an older woman. It also means big sister is very pretty), Super Junior Mini Drama and Super Junior Full House. We finished Super Junior Full House. Made me love Super Junior even more..^^ Slept at 4..haha. Also painted our nails. Was supposed to go to Luna Park with Vivian and Alex and Sam but I don't think my parents will agree so forget about it. OMG!!! Im turning 15 in around 2 months!!! Unfortunately....Im as short as ever...How sad... It was Marcus's Birthday yesterday!! I sent him a birthday present. Hoped he liked it... I had alot of trouble trying to find a perfect present that i thought he would like. How sad is it? DBSK and Super Junior filing lawsuits against SM.... Good for them but I really hope they don't disband!!! Please don't let them disband!! I'll cry!! Now JaeChunSu are in Sydney!!!!! Its so unfair!!!!! Changminnie is also in Sydney filming Paradise Meadows. I hope they get through this and not disband.
Always Keep The Faith!! ^^

DBSK, Super Junior and Shinee Lover,(I know right?? I love so many bands now!!)
Cherie

No comments: