Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Vocal Soiree!!! ( Second one)

Hey ppls!! Anyway, i have my vocal soiree tomorrow. Tara is gonna do a duet with me and we're the first item!!! So nervous!!! Lol. She's gonna come over after choir to get ready. We're singing Feeling Good. If its sounds good, i'll put it on the blog. Im so busy this week. I had like 4 tests this week. But its good cause although its thursday, it's my last day of school!! Yay!! Plus, its free dress day!! Yay!! Lol. Then on friday, I begin my long drive with my mum and dad to some country club somewhere. Should be about 4 hours long i think. I had my science test today. Cause i was busy doing my Geography assignment the night before, i didn't have time to study. So i studied in the library with Laurence and Bruce. Bruce was so annoying though!! He kept talking and distracting us. We kept telling him to shut up. Lol. I had Carnival Day last week on wednesday?? Or was it the week before last? Anyway, it was fun. We had Fairy Floss, and lots of nice stuff. I even bought a mini inflatable spiky-ish club to whack my sister with. If i haven't said it, I went to Rebecca's party quite a few weeks ago. I also found a new drama buddy!! Christine. She is in the Accelerated (ALP) class along with Kimberly, Sam, Alex, Helen and Jane etc. Lol. OH YEAH!! GREAT NEWS!! MICHAEL ASKED VIVIAN OUT!!!! He even rehearsed in front of us!! So sweet!! He's a great guy. It was fluffy's birthday on the first of sept again!! He's around 6 or 7. On sunday, i went to my aunt's church for some international sunday thing. I met this guy called Chase and he's krean so he offered to teach me korean if i helped him with his english. I really hope he meant it. K, better sleep now. Byee!!

DBSK Lover,
Cherie

No comments: