Friday, April 3, 2009

I finished Filming Australia's Got Talent!!

HELLO!! IM SO HAPPY!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im gonna tell you all about it. I saw and talked to Red Symons and Grant Denyer!! They were the only stars we interacted with. Well, i did see Danni Minogue and Tom but they didn't talk to us. Sadly. We had so fun!!! We had our own personal room! It was bigger than my room! It had a table full of snacks. It had chips, sandwiches, water, lollies, Mars bars,Freddo, Muesli bars etc etc. We even had a tv. and sofa's and tables and chairs. I loved it! That wasn't even my dinner! For dinner i had, Steak, chicken, fish, rice??, wedges, spaggeti and cake!! That was my dinner. I was Amazing! We had to change into a white short sleeve shirt(those kinds where your dads wear to work), black pants and some weird black silk bands where you tie round your waist. I forgot what it was called. Cause there wasn't enough toilets the girls had to change their shirts together. Of course the parents made the boys go outside. Then afterwards the guys went in to change and one of the girls forgot and walked in!! Haha!! I met with Jal Joshua, the contestant we were singing back-up for. He was the sweetest kid i have ever seen in my life!! His mum said he was really shy cause he couldnt speak english properly. But he just smiled shyly at us. He is the best 12 year old singer i have seen in my life. I will never ever find someone at his age who cold sing like him. He was so quiet! I just can't get over the fact that he is so cute!!!!! I saw all the contestants but im only talking aout the ones that i have talked to. I also chatted with David Splatt (The sword player.)He is really nice too. He stayed and chatted with us. We also took pictures with him as well as Jal Joshua. They even thanked us. We are currently known as the Balwyn High School Choir. We were supposed to wave at the camera and i obviously did. It was fun as! Emma did my hair and i borrowed some of her make up and used my own. It seems so surreal! Like, a distant memory or like it never happened before! Im typing every thing in just in case i forget. I was kinda nervous i guess. After the performance his mum thanked us and i sincerely want to thank bothe her and Joshua for giving us this chance to perform on stage. Thank You So Much! I really Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Tara kept saying that i liked Aaron(Not fahrenheit aaron French class aaron) and that we had chemistry and all that crap. She wrote all over my planner saying stuff like, Aaron...sigh...., Mr and Mrs ***(His surname) or Mrs Cherie*** etc etc. Im never gonna show my planner to anyone ever again.Ok, i gotta go to Bridgets house for her birthday. Bye!!

DBSK Lover,
Cherie

2 comments:

RuYing said...

ahhh omg. you are so lucky manns. :DD
ehhe. OHOH. i can go out on sundays:DD ehhe. and come to schooool arhsss
<3s

fahrenheitaddict said...

kk. Shall i call you?? Now??