Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lat Day Of School Tmr.

Hi!! Its the last day of school tomorrow and of course, Australia's Got Talent. We will be filming tmr. I can't wait!! I think im gonna lose my voice though. If i do, im so dead. I will kill myself. Seriously.I DON'T WANNA LOSE MY VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iM GONNA DIE IMGONNADIE IMGONNADIEIMGONNADIEIM GONNADIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who cares. I do! Im doing all i can to not lose my voice tmr. Drinking honey water. taking lozenges, drinking lots of water, not singing along to my fav songs(sadly.) Im watching private practice. It gonna be so hectic tomorrow. I have rehersal tomorrow at 8: 15 which means i have to wake up at abut 6:45 to walk fluffy and get my stuff ready. Then i have school till 2:30. I have to walk to my friends house, get ready. Leave at 3 or 3:10. Reach there by 4, do our fittings for 45 mins. Reaherse with Joshua. eat dinner and we go onstage and then we go home about 8:30 to 9. Isn't that a long day? Oh well. Its worth it. Ok gotta go. Big day tmr. Bye!!

DBSK Lover,
Cherie

3 comments:

ruying said...

yups:D same no. :D
and fluffy is in aussie now?
<3

fahrenheitaddict said...

yes!

fahrenheitaddict said...

So tell me when you wanna see me and i will visit you in school.