Thursday, May 7, 2009

3 Km Run.(Cross Country.)

Hey ppl! Im so tired. I had like, my 3km cross-country today. Im so proud of myself! I got 19 minutes for that. Yay! I got hungry after that though. Cause i didt manage to finish my lunch. Throat hurts too. Sang so much today. I had voice period 3 then at lunch i had junior voices to practice for the concert next weeks. Then after school i had junior choir. As i said, im so tired. Anyway, I have to do my song which was meant for 3 ppl alone for the vocal soiree. Emma and Tara ditched me! Now i can't choose between Ben and Good Morning Baltimore. Dunno which one i should choose. I have to pay 30 bucks for my accompanist. Doesnt that suck? Its so expensive. Miss Baeder is leaving. Dunno why. But she's leaving the day i have my vocal Soiree. I have no idea if i should feel sad or happy. I mean, she is always late and stuff or most of the time she doesnt turn up cause she has to film singing bee or AGT. So its kinda good that we are gonna have a new singing teacher i suppose. But i have no idea what he/she is gonna be like. I hope they're nice... I also hope we continue with Junior Voice. That was cool. I really want to continue it. But it depends on the teacher. I have no idea why even the new other voice teacher is leaving though. I mean, she hasn't even taught for a term yet! Im curious. It s a mystery...... Miss Baeder didnt even tell us the full details. Just that the school doesn't 'treat' the voice teachers well. I wonder why.... Ok, i gotta go and sleep. Mum will probably scold me now. Bye!!!

DBSK Lover,
Cherie

No comments: