Hello. Anyway..... Today im going to watch Beauty and the Beast, a Melbourne High and Mac'Robertson's Girls musical production. BTW, my sister is at Mac'Rob so...yeah...She's not doing it though. It better be good though.Im gonna be wasting sleep over this. Lol. Im so bored. I finally finished watching It Started With A Kiss. Now im watching They Kiss Again Muahahahaha..I dont need to wait for it to come out.. Now i want another Hana Kimi!!! Hmph! I passed my science test though so im happy. I got 47 out of 50. Have i told you yet?? Poor Junsu sprained his ankle while practicing for their concert. Despite that, he still insisted on continuing on doing the concert. How dedicated is he!!! So during the concert, he was sitting in a corner on a wheelchair singing. On the slow songs the others were pushing him around and on the last song,Bolero, he managed to stand upfor the whole song. Apperently he looked like he was in alot of pain. Poor Junsu!!OMG!!!!There is a The Last Kiss?!?!?!?!?!?!? AND KIM HEECHUL IS IN IT?!?!?!?!Oh my God. Im so telling Vivian this tomorrow! Im gonna be so busy tomorrow. I have a performance tomorrow in the evening.Oh crap...I gotta do my homework...I really dont have time!!! What with the performance and everything...and its due on friday.. Im dead.
DBSK Lover,
Cherie
No comments:
Post a Comment