Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Vocal Soiree.

Hey guys. Im gonna make this a quick one cause i wanna go watch my beloved Boys Over Flowers kay? It was my mums b-day yesterday. Both her and my father went to Adelaide to spend their weekend starting from friday till yesterday so that they could celebrate her birthday. So thankfully for us, I was home alone!!(with my sister. but oh well.) My aunt came over to sleep though. We took turns to sleep on her bed. They came back too soon. I was just starting to enjoy my freedom. On monday we had to make rosti/latkes(or how ever you spell it) and a healtheir version of KFC. That wasn't nice though. I had some High Resolves thing today so we didn't have classes. It was fun i guess. Learnt all about how we are all one people instead of many different people. Learnt that we are all equal. We even wrote some thing on a postcard and they're gonna send it to us a month later. Weird to send something to ourselves isn't it. Now there's Swine Flu. Singapore has its first case and Australia has alot. Especially here in Melbourne. Anyway, i have my vocal soiree tmr and im losing my voice. Im so dead as per usual. I don't even wanna sing solo anyway. I'll probably stuff up cause im too nervous. Plus, Owain will be there and he intends on putting a spotlight on me. That is NOT good. Now on to the happy stuff. I have been watching Boys Over Flowers. The main character is not very good-looking with that stupid curly hair. The other guys are so much better looking! Especially Ji Hoo sunbae(Kim Hyun Joong) I get so high when im watching it. Im done with ISWAK 2. Now im waiting for ISWAK 3. Lols.Ok i gtg watch my Fav(for the time being) Show. Seeya! Wish me luck for Tmr! Hwaiting!

DBSK Lover,
Cherie

No comments: