Hello. I know im going on one day after the next but...yeah..whatever. Had the chloral workshop for 3 hours in school. It was fun! We did excercises and techniques for singing. We sang songs from around the world. I really really enjoyed it. Ok... Wednesday now.. Anyway, had assembly last period.Cause we had the last assembly, we had some weird awards ceremony. Where the teachers from each class selected a student which they think did the best in each subject for maths, english, science and humanities. I would have liked to say that i was a nominee but sadly i wasn't. Laurence from our class was nominated 3 times! For maths, science and humanities. He only won once though. But he was nominated the most out of all the nominees. Vivian got nominated twice for science and maths! Lol. Sadly she didn't win anything. But at least she got nominated! I can't say i wasnt disappointed but whats life is life right? Laurence cut his hair. And unlike Doms, i kinda like it. It reminds me a bit of Jaejoong and Yoochuns hairstyle in the mirotic album. Don't ask me why. I don't know either. But it just reminds me of it. Im finally done with my bust (a clay figurine) for pottery. It looks gay. K, i have to go walk fluffy..Back. In history we were talking about the Black Death/ Plague. You know the nursery ryhme: Ring around a rosie, a pocket full of posies, Atishoo.....? Well, it actually originated from the Black Death/ Plague. Now talking to Dom about how to get and award next semester. Don't know how im gonna do that though. I keep trying my best and i never ever get it. It sucks but oh well. Thats life right? I better get the music award though. I go for every single choir practice and voice lessons and im participating in two choirs. Three till Miss Baeder left sadly. Reports come out next friday. I'll probably get C again as usual. Teachers always don't seem to like me very much. Im the type that doesn't get noticed in class. Wesley was pissing Shannon off at lunch. Truthfully, he was kinda pissing me off a bit. At least their fighting was. Ok gtg eat dinner. Bye!
DBSK Lover,
Cherie
No comments:
Post a Comment