Hello. Im finally finished with the MacRob selective school entry so i dont have to worry anymore....Till the results come out anyway.Which is in like two months time so i don't care. I was really pissed off that day. My father must have been really angry that i was acting like a spoilt brat. But still they say it for experience but why the hell are they paying like, 100 bucks for me to gain experience when i obviously won't get in?? No idea. I think i really stuffed it though. Made Pineapple Upside Down cake in foodtech. Really good and easy to make. Laurence's hair reminds me of Micky's hairstyle. I wonder why..... haha. Omg!!!! They have a DBSK Cafe in Vietnam! Im so gonna go there if im ever in Vietnam for a holiday! Now uploading pictures on Facebook. Im bored kay?! There's nothing to do... Ok, i'll go watch Boys Over Flowers(yes, im watching it again!)Seeya!
DBSK Lover,
Cherie
No comments:
Post a Comment