Hahahahahaha!! Oh My God. We Got Married the one of the most hilarious reality T.V show that i have ever seen. Esp when Kim Hyun Joong is in it. Lol. He's so funny!! His face is all serious but he always manages to make people laugh! Lol. Its so funny i don't know where to start..Ok. I'll start at the latest bit.They were at a Water Theme park and they played a game where you know the girl would run and the guy would chase? Well, its the other way round and they bet on ice-cream for whoever loses. It was hilarious. Hyun Joong promised Hwang Bo that because she was chasing him he was go slowly.But when they started running he like, ran of full-speed ahead(at least as fast as they can in water.)After a while she got tired so she suddenly called this whole bunch of kids to help her catch him. Then when they gave up the little girl asked her." Who are we chasing." Then he came back and said:"I won the bet gimme ice-cream" And he was really excited. Then she got really angry. Hahaha! Then she said she was thirsty so he said i'll get you some. Then he walked to the swimming pool and scooped up some water for her to drink with his hands and walked up to her. She was laughing so hard! He looked so serious. Once he reached her she opened her mouth and then cause he threw it on her face. It was so funny.BTW, for Hyun Joongs fans...If you didn't know, he like manga. Like me!! Whee!!Anyway, i made scones with my aunt today. We made 4 batches. Lol. Got The damn Mac'Rob test tmr. What the hell. I won't even get in so why the hell am i paying a hundred bucks for it?! Mum wants me to gain some experience but i have enough experience from the damn examinations in Singapore!Gimme a break! Now all the pressure is on me cause they all want me to get in and they think i will get in cause my stupid sister did. Its so unfair. Why does she have to be better at everything than me?! Now everyone wants me to live up to HER expectations! Its not like im smart or anything. Im not gifted like those nerds in Mac'Rob. I hope Vivian gets in though. She deserves it.Grrr.... And on to a better note. I saw my new voice teacher yesterday. She isn't as good as Miss Baeder but she seems really nice and good enough. I hope she doesn't miss alot of lessons though. I missed enough this year. Im gonna be doing the Geelong Eistedford or something like that this year. Im doing it for two choirs this year though. Junior and Intermediate. I don't care which, both is even better but i really want to get gold this year. I hope we do. K, gtg now. Byee~ Wish me luck!(whether or not i get in....which i probably wont.)
DBSK+Boys Over Flowers Lover,
Cherie
No comments:
Post a Comment