Hello..... Here i am again. I think i will be writing here alot because its the holidays and i have nothing to do. Except read winglin of course. Its monday now. On Saturday i went to the Botanic Gardens with my mums friends for a picnic. It was really fun!!! I even found a flower which smelled like bacon! Hahahahahahahahaha! Im serious!! We ate some vietnamese wrap thingy which was really good. The amazing thing was that the person who made it wasnt asian! He was Canadian!! I really had fun!! We were climbing trees and playing with the ball that my mum bought for the little girl. She was so cute!! Apparently so looked like me when i was about her age just a bit chubbier...... haha. Dennis, my mums friend (the canadian one)will be coming to our house this coming Saturday? Im not sure. She wants to teach him how to play mahjong. Because my uncle , grandma, my mums mahjong buddies(haha) are coming!!!! I cant wait!!!!!!!!! I just want them to come right now, right this minute! On Sunday, which was yesterday i went to watch Madagascar 2 with my sister in the city. It was really funny. I was laughing like crazy! My parents on the other hand, spent anlot of money........ Im watching Rolling love now. Arron was supposed to act as Leng Lie (Danson's character) but because of a leg injury he couldnt act so his company and the dansons company switched their roles so now Arron is now ating in pi li MIT (izzit?) and Danson in Rolling Love. Its a good show. You should watch it!Jiro Wang and Genie Zhuo acts in it too. Its really good. Sad at the ending but good. Im gonna watch Arrons one next. My mum asked my uncle to buy X-FAMILY for me!YAY!!!!!! I hope he doesnt forget. Please Please dont forget!! I cant believe i have more than a month more for holidays! Im gonna be so bored. I hope that my sister quickly goes to work at KFC soon so i wont go deaf with her endless nagging. Joking.Im running out of things to say.........so im just gonna leave it at that. Bye!!!
P.S PLease comment on whether you want the games thing or not cause if you dont like it i will delete it. Thanks..
Cherie
No comments:
Post a Comment