Wednesday, December 24, 2008

ONE MORE DAY!!!!!

Hi!! Was helping to clean the house for the visitors tomorrow.And using the com as well. We mopped the house(me), hang the clothes(me and sis) and vacuming the hse(my sis). Yesterday night we were pumping the air bed thingy. Now we are watching the Carols By Candlight( apparently a Melbourne tradition) Where they sing carols in candlelight of course.haha. I have never even heard half the songs or im not very sure what it the lyrics to the songs are. haha. I cant wait to see them!!! I haven't seen them in ages!! I used to see them every week!! I wonder what im getting for christmas?? I will obviously get X-family(the sequel to K.O.one)but what else i wonder?? Hmmmm..........Ahhh!!!! Who cares! I gotta wake up early tmr cause i think their gonna land at 6.30 in the morning. Doesn't matter i slept alot today anyway. Okay gotta go sleep early for tmr!!!1 Bye!!!!! If i dont manage to update tomorrow..... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

DBSK LOVER,
Cherie

No comments: