Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Twilight!

Hello!! I went to watch Twilight today with my friend, Vivian, at Westfield, Doncaster. We went to buy the tickets which was like,$10, cause it was tuesday then we went to Macdonalds and Boost and then went to watch the movie. If i didn't explain clearly, we ordered food from Macdonalds and watermelon crush from Boost which we then brought to the movies to eat. It was not bad. Although i didn't really like the casting of the movie and the part where Edward Cullen(Robert Pattison)sparkles in the sun. I thought they could have made him look better, He looked really bad when they made him sparkle. Anyway, after the movie, we just walked around randomly (we kinda got lost or went in a circle trying to look for smiggle) after that we got bord and went to Borders and started reading( i was reading a Manga and Vivian was reading Twilight cause she hasn't read it yet.Just watched DBSK's Mirotic Mv. They are so good!! (The choreography of 주문 (MIROTIC), the title track of the album, was done in a collaboration between Korean choreographers and Kenny Wormald, who also worked with pop stars Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown and Christina Aguilera. )i got this info from someone on youtube if that person ever comes across this blog aand gets angry that i copied you or smething pls comment and i will delete it. Anyway, they were so hot!!! You can see that they workout ALOT!! Just look at their muscles!! So sad..... I wanna be as fit as them but unfortunately, im not! Haizz.... I gotta help clean the house. there are gonna be visitors for the next ten days starting on Christmas.I LOVE DBSK'S MIROTIC MV AND ALBUM!!!! Ok, Im gonna go or i will start harping on DBSK's hotness and greatness. DBSK HWAITING!!!I wont give up trying to learn korean so i can talk to you if i ever meet you!!!(Like thats ever gonna happen.haha.)

DBSK LOVER,
Cherie

2 comments:

ruying said...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
TWILIGHT MANNS~ SIGH.
ROBERT PATTINSON IS SO HOTTTTT <3333 AND JASPER AND TAYLOR LAUTNER ( JACOB BLACK) SIGH;;; SO HOTTTTTT <333

fahrenheitaddict said...

Haha!! Their not bad....