Sunday, February 1, 2009

Im being boiled alive!!

Somebody save me from this heat!!! Im just sweating and sweating like crazy!! I just bathed and 10 seconds later, i start sweating! Its 43 degrees outside! Im gonna die !!! Its been 43 degrees for the past 3-4 days. I wont be able to sleep tonight !Hi again..... continuing from yesterday....Sorry(to noone) I wanted to watch The Mummy, so.. yeah.Its cooling down so its good.And continuing from yesterday again! School is starting in 1 more day!!!! I have one more day of freedom! Im currently trying to remember my password for my story in winglin!! I can't remember the password for that! I wanna make a new story about Jaejoong and Hebe but i don't know who the third character should be... Hm...... Doesn't matter! Now im looking forward to tomorrow!! My friend is gonna lend me All about Dong Bang Shin Ki season 1 and the mirotic album so i cant wait!! I gotta study real hard this year! Damien got a X-BOX 360 and guitar hero. My sister keeps playing it. They just came back from singapore yesterday.ok bye bye!!

Cherie

No comments: