Saturday, February 7, 2009

The heat is unbearable!!

Im dying( a million times over!!). Apparently its 46 degrees!!!Its so hot!! Anyway, its the first week of school. Its saturday. I just had chinese, english and maths tuition today.Im so tired!! I had to wake up early to walk fluffy. Now i just wanna lie in bed and sleep... Haizz... I hate 4 period days! They are so long!! My first week of school went pretty well, but i have P.E AND Sport three times a week!(in all) I hate art as well! Im not creative at all! 75 min periods make me hate those lessons more! I start my voice lessons next week. I can't wait to skip lessons!Its only half the lesson but its better than nothing! It was U-Know (Yunho) Birthday yesterday! Ok gotta go lotta work to do. Byee!!

Cherie

P.S This post is dedicated to U-Know (Jung) Yunho's Birthday yesterday. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Yunho!!

No comments: