I AM THE CRAZIEST PERSON I'VE EVER MET!!! AH!!!!!!! Do you know what i just did?? I just saw my sister do the Window's Movie Maker so i wanted to do it. I didn't know what theme i should do so guess what theme i chose?! DBSK!!! I just made a video of DBSK!!! This proves that im seriously Boy-crazy and i should just STOP!!! But who cares... I used Love Bye Love composed by Micky(Yoochun)from their Mirotic album version C and I'll Be There from their 'O' Jung Ban Hab album. I took 2-3 hours to do both videos. I did one in the DVD maker and the other in the Movie maker. Its really good if you count it for the first time. LOL. Im so sleepy!! I slept so late last night and i had to wake up really early this morning. I saw Sam today. He was having a basket ball match. Speaking of matches, my sister fibally won their basketball match today. Oops. I just locked Fluffy out of the house when i went to keep the clothes.Haha! Ok, i gotta go to my auntshouse for dinner. BYE!!
DBSK Lover,
Cherie
No comments:
Post a Comment