I dont wanna go to school!!! Ihave an history assignment due tomorrow!! You could say that im rushing through it but im trying to get the highest mark possible. Oh gawd!!! Im up to the last episode of Bullfighing. I just LOVE that show!!! Yay!! I improved on my basketball skills finally!!!Yay!! I have been excercising so much nowadays! Its a good thing though. Unfortunately i havent been losing weight. How depressing. But who cares!! At least im excercising! My mum is watching this super depressing show called my little nyongya. Its a singapore show. Everything bad that could happen happened to the girl. Its confusing too! Im bored so i decided to play with this thingy! Im gonna upload a video!! Go me!! Sorry, im just really hyped up today. So here goes!!
Its taking ages to upload. Maybe i shouldn't have done it.... Nvm too late to regret. I have so much tuition homework to do!! Its taking ages to load. Mybe i should just post this. Kay, bye!!!
DBSK Lover,
Cherie
No comments:
Post a Comment