Hi!!!!! Its 4 more hours till my birthday!(now,2) I can't wait!!! YAY!!!!! Vivian stayed stayed at my house yesterday. She just left at six today. Shhhhh...... Don't tell anyone(Lol) Anyway, She got hooked on Goong/Princess Hours so we watched it till 3.30 last night..... Haha!!! We never got round to finishing it though. We have like 6 episodes more to go.. There was 24 episodes to watch and we only watched like, 18-19 episodes. Sadly, We aren't done with it. Its fun to watch shows with someone and cry with them when the show becomes sad. Especially with your friends. I had fun though. I wanted her to watch the All About DBSK Season 1 with her!!!! We just didn't have time!! Awwww man!! Oops... Just now, i locked Fluffy out. I went out to keep the clothes and when i came back i didn't close the door so my sister locked it. The time between just now and that few minutes later Fluffy must have walked out.... Well, 30 minute later, when we were eating dinner, we heard him barking and it sounded like he wasn't in the house so we went to check and found him outside waiting for us to let him in. I can't stop laughing!!!! I went to my aunt's house for cake cause it was my birthday and it was a something.... I forgot what i wanted to say. It was an ice-cream cake. It was pretty nice i guess. Im so sleepy. Now its gonna be my birthday in like, 1 hour and 15 minutes. Ok, i gotta go and catch up on my sleep. I need the sleep. Seriously. Bye bye!!
DBSK Lover,
Cherie
No comments:
Post a Comment