Hello!! I know that it is the week of my birthday but.... Im so unlucky this week!! First on Thursday, i lost my locker keys but my friend who had my keys wasn't here because she went to District Swimming so i had to leave my bag with the teacher and my books with my friend. Then we had to do our sit-ups and pushups and our 1.6 km run(i got 8 mins 35 secs).It was raining then actually so i was running in the rain. when i came home after choir i only had about one hour to: Bathe, Clear my room, get chairs from my aunts house and walk fluffy. My mums friends came so i had to do all that. Then my sister came back and said" Is this your key?" And guess what? I was my key! I got all worried for nothing. she took my keys by accident and imagine what i would do to her if i actually broke my lock! Then on friday, I developed a massive cold and started sniffing every few seconds because i didn't have tissues with me. I had to go to the toilet twice just to get tissues! Then i started sneezing which made the class start laughing at me. Then, when i had tennis last period for sport i played three games and got got hit by the ball at least once in each game. Whats more is that each ball that hit me hurt more than the last one.The last time was when this guy in my class was serving the ball the served it into my face!! A bit of the glass from my glasses shattered a little bit. He friggin' hit my nose! I was so pissed of. Worse was that i developed a fever because of running in the rain on thursday. Now, im about to lose my voice! I gotta go.. Bye! BB!!
DBSK Lover,
Cherie
No comments:
Post a Comment