Thursday, March 5, 2009

Homework!!!

Oh My God!!! I have got so much work i have to do and i don't think i can finish it!! I got two essays by saturday(Eng n Chinese), maths chinese worksheet, and a excercise in my workbook to do for chinese and study for my spelling. Thats only for tuition! I have a French assignment, P.E assignment and Science assignment to do plus i have to finish my lit book by nxt wk. Im so sleepy. Im hoping Vivian can come for a sleepover on the day before my birthday cause its labour day. Then the next day we have school so we can walk to school together. Out of about 26 of us today, only 11 of us appeared in class today. The rest were all at Inter-School Round Robin. They ditched us!!! Joking... Haha. So today was pretty boring.... I was falling asleep in choir. Im so tired! Anyway, my friend told me this guy and girl in her class were dating and they were sharing lockers. If you ask me, i wouldn't do it. How are you gonna fit everything into one tiny little locker? Trust me, I can barely fit all my books in. Its that small! Omo...(Omg in korean) im falling asleep even now when im typing! It so cold!! Its been like 19 degrees max for the past two days. I think i cant wait till i go back to singapore where its always warm but not too warm that its hot. I wonder what i should get for my B-Day.... A DBSK cd? But i already have their Mirotic CD.... Super Junior?? All About Dong Bang Shin Ki season 1/2?? I dunno. Whatever...Why Why Love Drama?? Aishh... Nvm. Im going to sleep now. Goodnight!!

DBSK Lover,
Cherie

No comments: