Hi... I saw the Survivor Mv by DBSK its so good!! This is the link to the Mv:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKXins33zvo&feature=relatedThis is the one where the fans call JaeJoong, Yunho and Yoochun.Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC-t2N6NZF8&feature=related Omg!! I finally finished My Girl. Its my third time watching it and i still cried like crap.And this, is the Chinese version of Mirotic(Fully subbed)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHynIuFYYuw&translated=1 School version of the HAHAHA Song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ-t7wMJwpY&NR=1 Im on a DBSK Spree today!!Lol. OMG this is Hilarious!!! Go watch the Mirotic Parodies!!I especially love the Food Raiders version!!I will give you the links soon...Remind me... I cant because my idiotic sister needs to use it... Bye!! Anneyong!
DBSK Lover,
Cherie
1 comment:
OMG CHERIE:D
you're coming to singapore soon rights?! AHH. okays. must go out once larh:D ahahha. and drop by school. if you come on a day which i'm free after school i'll show you around:D
HAHA. ahhh. miss you loads:D
alrighties;;
LOVES<3RUYING
tag: that--brokensmile.blogspot.com
Post a Comment