Thursday, March 19, 2009

Assembly/Maths test/ Voice lesson

Hello. Im so pissed off at Wesley. He and Shannon was talking about Sam's hair Wesley was saying that it looked curly and Shannon was saying it wasn't. So i said, " Sam's hair looks like Fluffy's" When Sam was walking pass us, Wesley Freakin' told him what i said. The hall was so crowded i didn't have a chance to explain properly cause it was after lunch and everyone was getting their books for last period so i just walked off. Then i told Wesley that he was a freaking asshole and you know what he said?! He did not say sorry. He smiled and said, "I know, i can be a bitch sometimes." He is a guy and he is being such a bitch. Im starting to hate him more and more. Then i managed to explain to Sam what i meant on the com. During lunch today, we were talking about Miss Pinachhio resigning because her father was in the hospital and all that stress. Wesley actually said that it was also she had lung cancer because she smoked too much.He was joking of course but seriously. You don't make jokes about stuff like that. Thats really crossing the line. I mean, you should know when to stop! There's a limit to whats funny and whats not!Im so pissed off at him. Whatever. Im so sleepy!! For the past few days i have been sleeping at 12 and waking up at 7. Thats only 7 hours of sleep. Im gonna sleep early today. I swear!!!Lol. Like i will do that. Ha ha. Im so tired and i do not want to go for sport tomorrow. Its just too tiring. Two more weeks till i go back to Singapore!! I can't wait!! All that food! Im am going to gain so much weight when i go back. I have no idea how im gonna lose it. Maybe go for runs every day. Like i will do that. Im listening to Sorry Sorry by Super Junior.Its pretty good. I watched Attack on the pin-up boys by Super Junior( Its a movie) Its so funny! It got a bit boring in the middle but its so funny!Anyway, I gotta go. Annyeong! Zai Jian!Au Revoir! Bye!

DBSK Lover,
Cherie

No comments: