Hello!! Its 4 days into Autumn and its already cold. Lol. It dropped like, 10degrees in an hour Last night... 10 DEGREES! Poor Fluffy must be so cold..... Im so tired. I made Coleslaw and Baked Potato today. I didn't try the coleslaw but the potato wasnt cooked enough. Haha. Half of the class isn't gonna be here tmr cause of Inter-School round robin. So unfortunately we don't have health but P.E. tmr. At least i have more time to finish my art project... Monday(Swimming Carnival) was so boring... I really wanted to just fall asleep then and there. Miss Stratus was really angry because there were students who were buying drinks from the SRC and selling them at a cheaper price. I wouldn't really care. The students are the ones who are losing money anyway. I guess i would be angry i suppose. Fluffy is wearing his waterproof shirt thingy now.. HE IS SO CUTE!! Im watching My Girl again... This is the third time now... I have Choir tmr. Im going to my aunts house for dinner again cause my grandfather offered. My sister doesn't wanna cook anyway and my mums not home. So we are going there to eat. 6 More Days Till My Birthday!! I can't wait!! I think i will wait till im in singapore b4 i get my birthday presents from my parents. After school i couldn't be bothered to take out my umbrella and i thought i was only a light drizzle and a short walk home but by the time i was halfway through it was raining pretty badly and i was soaked. Who cares. It pretty refreshing i suppose. Im trying out the songs for Super Junior. They're really good but DBSK's better!! Duh!!I gotta go...BYEE!!
DBSK Lover,
Cherie
No comments:
Post a Comment