Hey Guys..... Im so freaking Happy!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im gonna be on Australia'a Got Talent Grand Final with another ten students in Balwyn High!!! Not as Audience but as performer!!! Im gonna be the backup/background singer for Jal Joshua one of the eight finalists. He is so good!Im gonna be T.V.!!! I get to see Danii Minogue(Kylie Minogue's sister) All thanks to Miss Nilusha Baeder!! Thank you for letting me have this wonderful opportunity to sing on T.V !! So excited. Yays!! I found out last Friday. I had the um.. Medieval History day and i got a note from Mr Kelly the assistant principal to meet with him at x07(room) right at the start of lunch and it was urgent. I thought i did something wrong. I was really freaking out . Thanks to Bridget, i calmed down a bit. Right at the end of the lesson i ran all the way there without taking my lunch. We practiced the whole lunchtime so i wasnt able to eat. Because our last period was sport(tennis for me)i had to play on an empty stomach. I was starving when i got back. Stupid french tmr. I hate French!!! Lol.Who doesn't? Oh... wait.... Lauren. Ok. Fine. Im trying to lose weight so i can eat as much as i want when i get back. I dont think it will work though. Its less than a week before i leave for Singapore. Im eating Lasagne now cause im hungry... Im so tired!!!! Today, at recess, we had pratice for aussie got talent right? So half the ppl didnt come. I had to run all the way to the other end of the school to the yr 7 lockers then i had to run up to the yr 8 lockers to lock for Aaron. He wasn't there so i had to run back to the music centre (like i said, all the way at the the end of the school) because the bell rang and we still haven't practiced. Please note, i was sprinting. so after we praticed, i had to sprint all the way to my lockers( I had food tech), grab my stuff and run to the E- block. I was so tired!! I was breathing so heavily and my legs were all wobbly. We made ANZAC cookies by the way. It really good. and quite healthy i suppose. Its Autumn and its 30 degrees out there im dying!!! 2 more days of school then im free for 2 weeks and a few days. I saw the Pink Panther 2 trailer and it was hilarious!! He said and i quote" Let me bring you up to speed. We know nothing. You are now up to speed." I couldn't stop laughing man!! And Ru Ying, Thanks!! You are like, the only person reading this damn blog manns. Thanks. Lots. ILY!! Oh yeah, Dom!!! You still owe me 50 cents!!! Gimme my 50 cents!!!! I can't wait to watch Billy Elliot the musical for music. I was gonna write something... wait now i remember. Remember when i told you that there wasnt any hoiday hmwk for yr 7s to yr 9?? Well, Miss Stratus found a loophole in it. She said it was new homework but not ongoing homework which lead us to homework. One paragraph of journal a day, and a book to read. Everyone was complaining but i dont see whats the big deal. Its Mr Daniell's Birthday today!! He is our science teacher by the way. How interesting. His birthday is on April Fool's Day which is today. Ok, i have officially run out of things to say. Bye Bye!! Annyeng!!
DBSK Lover,
Cherie
2 comments:
omg cherie. this is so not fair :( AHHHH. i wanna sing on tv too :D hehe. ohoh. when you become famous and all, DONT FORGET TO TELL THE PRODUCERS ABOUT ME :D ahahaha. and and. you can call me when you come to singapore:DD hehe. I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU :O
<3s ruying
Yay!!! is your number the same as from last time??
Post a Comment