Wednesday, January 28, 2009

4 more days till school....

Hello!! Its boiling here in Australia. Its gonna be 40 degrees the next few days and i am gonna die a slow and painful death..... Im starting school on monday. Please remind me to go to the library to look for the guiness world record book. Like this com can but whatever. Cause DBSK will be in it i think. YAY!!! 800,000 and more fans!!! That is just plain crazy!!!! But its worth it! Why can't they come to Australia for their concert!!! i want!!!! Thats so unfair!! They know korean and japanese and chinese and can speak it fluently!! That is so good if you look at their schedule. I know im trying to learn french and korean but its both really bad!!! Yoochun and Jaejoong are both High School dropouts??? OMG!!! I just read this 30 things about TVXQ/DBSK. Its so cute!!!! I will put it on the next post. Im so tired. Watching friends now. and now, Simpson's. Im watching Time Between Dog and Wolf again. I just love that show!! YAY!! I just found the original official DBSK Fanclub website! Sadly, its in korean.... Cant read it. Im looking at the SM Academy thing(voice training....shh...)Sadly(again.), i dont understand it cause its in korean. Seriously, i wanna know what its about!! Thi is killing me!! Why can't i just know every single language in the whole world?? Now im looking at the SM auditions but they don't have one in aussie. Im so crazy to even look at stuff like that. Like im gonna get in anyway! Im just getting impossible dreams again!! I just wanna sing but im not good enough for it... I just can help it!! I know, I know.......... I will just shut up now. I trying very hard to stop myself from writing all this stuff. I am just dying in this heat!! http://tvxq.iple.com/ Here is the official Dbsk website for fans who can't find it. They all did something for their album like compose the music wirte the lyrics and everything. Thats so cool! They just inspired me to play the piano again! Haha!! ok I gotta eat my dinner now. BYE!!DBSK HWAITING!!

DBSK Lover,
Cherie

No comments: