As per usual, Im really bored. Im watching a fanmade video of DBSK singing Don't Say Goodbye.Its so good! All their fans were crying. I also know why they were crying. If you look at the lyrics, you notice that its a really emotional song. They also showed them crying cause they won some awards, they were crying and hugging each other.Its so sweet!! It makes me wanna cry too!!It shows that their really humble cause some superstars think their so great and think that they will obviously get an award and stuff. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B59eLVZYnhw&feature=related here is the link. You have to watch it!! I swear i did not cry though. I SWEAR!! You just have to!! The fans were crying like mad!! Ok, i will stop talking about that. Makes me sound like a mad, obsessed fan who has got nothing to do. But the nothing to do part is true. Im currently trying to pass time by typing here if not i only post like once a month! Not three times a day like yesterday.Now i have nothing to say. Im skipping lunch. Not that im on a diet but there's nothing to eat!!! Im sick of eating instant noodles!! Not that i have been eating that for the past few days. I have just been snaking on stuff when i feel hungry. Im crazy, i know... but i can't stop thinking of the image where they were all crying...(DBSK i mean..) I bet all Dong Bang Shin Ki fans(Cassiopiea) wish they were singing the song to them (I wish!) If you wondered why i put Cassiopiea in the brackets after the DBSK fans part because its a constellation. I didnt mean it that way. DBSK calls all their fans Cassiopiea. So now you know something new!! Yay!! That was totally random. but hey! Im trying to waste time! I was gonna say something but i forgot what..... My sister keeps reading Breaking Dawn from the Twilight series.Im sorry Robert Pattison fans... But he's cute but he is not hot!!(Joking!)He's ok. DBSK on the other hand, is the best!! Yay!!! I finally remember what i wanted to say!! I realised that when you listen to a song you dont really get the feel of it until you actually listen/read the lyrics and understand what its about. If not, its pointless saying that you dont like the song. You have to try and reading the meaning of the song before saying whether you like it. I actually thought that Don't Say Goodbye wasn't that good a song until i read the lyrics. Then i managed to like it. I dont know if you get my meaning but yeah... The point is..... barely anyone reads this blog so i guess im just trying to say it to myself! This blog is mostly for me to read so when i grow up i know what happens when i was young. Not that young though.. Im a teenager. Now i eating my sister's leftover's from lunch. Thank Goodness or i will never last till dinner!!
DBSK Lover,
Cherie
No comments:
Post a Comment