HAPPY NEW YEAR!! The visitors are gone.... So sad....*sniffs*haha. My mums friend came over and he brought his Wii!!!!!!! It was so fun!!I beat my mum at boxing. How good am I? My arm ached a bit the next day though. Who knew that we would actually get a teeny bit of excercise? I want fahrenheits latest album!!! Its called Yue lai yue ai transalation : love more and more??)And DBSK latest as well! Its called Mirotic!*Squeals* I seriously want it!!I watched Marley and Me with my sister today. Its so sad!! I cried so much!! I wanna watch Pink Panther 2!! haha.OMG!!!! How cute was DBSK when they were kids!! Especially Junsu!! You look at their face and no matter how angry or sad you are feeling it just disappears!! They are so sweet!!I seriously wanna pinch their cheeks!! So chubby!!*Squeals* Haizz.... From cute kids to hot guys!! Lucky!! Even my mum says so!I like the songs in FRH new album! Its good! I got nothing to say now so....... BYE BYEE!!!
Cherie
No comments:
Post a Comment