Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Soon....

Im so hot!!!!!! Im burning! It reached the 40 degree mark yesterday! It was so hot me and my sister open the windows and sleep in the tv room cause thats where the cool air is. So did fluffy. I made cupcakes on sunday! It was so good! At least me and my mum liked it.....Fluffy woke me up at like 6:45 yesterday. I was so tired, i fell asleep on the couch. (watching the Australian Open, Tennis) My mother invited loads of people for Chinese New Year. I have no idea why she did that. We dont even have enough forks and spoons for all of them! Hmmm...... I guess we will be using disposable forks and spoon. Started to play Horse Isle again. I guess its because im really bored..Im so bored.....I have a question.... sometimes, DBSK wears glasses. Do they even need them?? Or is it that they just wear contacts most of the time?? I watched Prince Caspain last night. They changed it so much!! Hmph! Actually, i don't really care. But i prefer the book. They grew up so fast!! You can see the most change in Edmund and Lucy.They are so old!! Except for Lucy though. Gotta finish a video we rented. BYE!!

DBSK Lover,
Cherie

No comments: