Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Boring!!!

My Dearest Fluffy is finally here!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! Love you Fluffy!!I saw him yesterday at the quarantine centre. He is still so cute!!! Smaller than i imagined though. Must be because i haven't seen him for so long! Haha!He's gonna come home on Saturday!!!! YAY!!!!!! I cant wait!!! I finally finished watching X-Family!! Although about 1-2 weeks isn't a long time for 55 episodes....HeeHee.I even got my sister hooked on it through the middle. I can tell you that she's not one to like this kind of thing.. Haha!I just realised something! Jaejoong's Birthday is the same day as Australia Day!! How cool is that!!(Unless i got it wrong....)Its also the same as this year's Chinese New Year!I am so weird! This morning/afternoon I just started to exercise in my room!! I did 100 jumping jacks , 20 star jumps, 20 sit-ups,and jogged on the spot for about 10 mins! My legs were so wobbly after that! For someone who is so unfit, i was really pushing it!If i didnt tell you guys yet(whoever you guys are)im going back to Singapore in April!! Its during my school holiday and i will be missing 3 days of school! Yay!! I get happy too easily! I read this fanfic where DBSK were in U.S. promoting some stuff and they meet this girl but thats not what i wanted to say... Why would DBSK be in U.S. if the U.S. was an American society?? If that really could happen. I want them to come to Australia!! Like thats ever gonna happen.....*sobs* Anyway, I was listening to the Mirotic album and Micky Park Yoochun (Not Mickey Mouse if thats what you are thinking!!)composed a song!! Lyrics and everything!! How cool is that!! He really made me want to start learning how to play classical piano again!! Not that i cant play the piano of course. (I only play pop piano)The song is called Love Bye Love. Although i dont know what its about, but its sounds so nice!! Our dearest, funny, dolphin-like(he sounds like a dolphin and also makes funny dolphin noises. Its true!!)Xiah Junsu, rapped in the song! He also has a funny laugh and it sounds like eung kyang kyang or something like that. He was so cute when he was a kid!!Even my mum said so!!His picture will be in the next post and so will the others..

Cherie

No comments: