My dear little fluffy is finally here!! And, he as per usual is hanging around the kitchen. He seems hungry. He gonna have a bath now. Haha. My sister is at work. She works at KFC so she gets 10% of KFC and Pizza Hut. He's so cute!! I think he knows that he needed a bath so when my father called him, he was running away from him.. Hahaha. We went to the market before that so he is really tired from walking around too much.Oops. Its the next day already... We had Korean Barbecue where you barbecue in the house.So nice! Fluffy gets to sleep with my sister till monday. Then i get him Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday. I was supposed to have him yesterday, but my stupid sister made me let him sleep with her on the second day. We let him out into the garden just now. Its so cold outside! I watched Definitely Maybe yesterday. Its quite a good show!
Cherie
No comments:
Post a Comment