Hello!! I am so bored i just decided to post another um..... post.....Haha. Im listening to Somebody To Love by DBSK (Duh!)Its really good.Its so hot down here!!! I bet you its almost40 degrees here! The acapella version of Somebody To Love is so good! I wanna learn how to do that! Im serious!! That is so cool!! Im trying my hardest to sing like them but im failing..... miserably. How unfortunate. Had curry for dinner. Now im so full!(Of water..)Haha!I need help!!!! I wanna change my template but they wont let me!!! Why?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Im not that good at these stuff!!At least with Blog Templates! It sucks!! Now im just getting really irritated with this stupid thing!! Now im looking for templates that might actually work on Blogspot. Which i think is none but im just trying my luck. So good luck to me!!! For finding a better template then the stupid one i have now.Im not having any luck with the cbox either. Im dying!!!!Its so hot!!!Oh My God!!!! This thing is killing me!!!Im so pissed off!! I have tolerated with this stupid thing for so long!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!I give up... I took 30 minutes to try and make it work. But its not! I give up!! I will try again some other day. But not today.Watching the hahaha song by DBSK its so funny!!So sweet of them to cheer those ppl up!!Hahahahahaha!! Micky and U-KNOW are so funny!!!! I cant stop laughing!! Their so sweet!!Gotta go!! BYE!!!!!
DBSK LOVER( I know!! I cant help it!!),
Cherie
No comments:
Post a Comment