Chinese New Year, Jaejoong's Birthday and Australia Day. The most exciting is obviously, Jaejoong's Birthday!!! YAY!!I went to boxhill to go shopping cause my mum invited 14 people to our hse on monday?!?!?!?!?! I mean, who invites so many people and offers to cook for all of them? Im just gonna lock myself in my room till they leave! I t was so crowded I dont even know why i went with them! OMG!!!!!! DBSK beat the Guiness World Record of most number of Fans in their fanclub!!! 800,000!!! How good is that! Im watching DBSK in Happy Together and Champagne or something. Its hilarious!!! You just have to watch it!! I was laughing like mad!! They are singing a song about a lifestyle to prevent obesity now on happy together. Sometimes, i really just wanna be like them. Unfortunately, i dont think i sound that good. But hey, im trying my best. At least im good enough to get into voice lessons for my school....... Im not showing off kay? Im not!! But now that you think about it, you have to go through alot of hardships to be the best. Jaejoong had to go sell gum to make the $150 to pay rent at his hostel so he can continue his training to be singer! Haizz... Im so crazy. Im going for an early morning walk with our neighbours tomorrow morning. Yesterday, my mum and i went to walk fluffy and zac(neighbours dog)with our neighbours. We left the house at like 7.45 and came back at 9.30 at night. We were talking for so long! Jaejoongs adopted........ Poor Jaejoong but it doesnt really matter cause im sure he is happy with his adoptive parents now. They are all gonna turn 23 this year except for Changmin who will turn 21. I have no idea why im saying this but who cares?! No one ever reads this blog! I just do this so when i grew up and forget some stuff i can come into this blog and reminsce the past. Now im just talking crap. Forget i said that. Gotta go bye!!
DBSK Lover,
Cherie
No comments:
Post a Comment